The company was founded in 1951 by Ronald and Adolph Donarski. The two brothers got their start hauling gravel. They decided to buy a crusher together and start producing aggregate. They put in a lot of long hours and hard work to make the business survive. Eventually they were able to buy a brand new crusher – a Telsmith 48s cone – which is still crushing rocks today.
The second generation of Donarski Brothers started working in the gravel pits at a very young age. Ron’s sons Dennis and Gene took over the company in 1994. They continue to work hard to provide quality aggregate products for their customers.